Air Cleaners & Filtration Services in Alexandria and Springfield
It’s important to have clean air in your home to keep your family healthy. Call Nice Home Services for air filtration system installation in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.
Does your family suffer from allergies? Does anyone in your household have asthma? Even without these ailments, every home can benefit from good indoor air quality. Learn about Nice Home Services’ air cleaners and air filtration system installation offerings. We service the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.
Is your air conditioner failing to properly cool your home? Learn about our AC repair services.
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner in Your Home
There are many benefits of installing an air cleaner in your home, for both the health of you and your house:
- Reduced allergens – This can improve the health of everyone in the home who suffers from allergies.
- Improved overall air quality – Removing allergens, germs and humidity from the home can benefit those with asthma.
- Lower humidity – Removing moisture from the air can make the house more comfortable.
- Cleaner smell – Air cleaners can remove odors from the home.
- Cigarette smoke dispersion – If there is a smoker in the household, air cleaners can help disperse the cigarette smoke from the home.
- Depletion of airborne bacteria and germs – Air cleaners can remove bacteria and germs from the air that can result in colds and flu.
Types of Air Purifiers
When you decide to install an air cleaning system in your home you have many options. Some of the most common systems are:
- Whole-house systems: These systems provide consistent air quality control throughout your entire home.
- Portable air purifiers: These systems are less expensive than whole-house units, but they are also less powerful.
- Ozone generators: These systems clean the air in your home while producing oxidation properties that will safely and effectively control indoor air pollutants.
Don’t delay when your heating system malfunctions. Learn about our 24-hour emergency repair services.
What Kinds of Filters Are Used in Air Cleaning Systems?
One of the key components of your air cleaning system is the filter. The right kind of filter can help improve the air quality in your home. There are many types of filters you can choose for your system:
- Ionic: Ionic filters generate negative ions that capture positive ions, such as dust and allergen particles. These cost-effective filters work best for smoke reduction.
- HEPA: HEPA filters were originally developed to remove radioactive dust particles from the air. Now, these are used to reduce contaminants from the air, such as mold, dust-mite debris, pet dander, bacteria, and pollen.
- UV: Ultraviolet light air filters destroy microorganisms. These filters perform best when preventing illness and disease.
- Carbon: Carbon is the most absorbent filter. It reduces odors and fumes without releasing any contaminants back into the air.
Improve your home’s air quality with air cleaners and filtration system services. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for installation services in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.