Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Home Services. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Home Services. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Home Services we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Home Services, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Great service, as always
Steve - Alexandria, VA
Margie - Alexandria, VA
Very satisfactory. Kyle is very professional and personable
Courteous, Professional, Prompt Service.
Katie - Alexandria, VA
Great Service. Great Texhnician
Cherie - Alexandria, VA
Very professional service!
Beverly - Springfield, VA
The technician was informative and clear and extremely professional!!
24â€ classic post oak 24â€ g45 burners County inspection Gas shut off valve Professional installation
Tune up and inspection for Carrier Gas Furnace *Upon arrival I turned up the thermostat to 85* from 73* *Went to the Basement to observe the furnace in operationÂ *Inspected the filter it was dirty but tech changed it and put in correctly *No filter door is present *Inducer Motor is pulling .93A *Inspected the burners and they are clean *Flames are bright blue *Checked for gas leaks/ None detected *Checked for Carbon Monoxide/ None detectedÂ *Checked for loose wiring/ none found *Checked resistance on all limit switches and they are good -Hot surface igniter read 59ohms *Checked the blower amp draw and it read 6A *Inspected the blower wheel and it is in fair conditionÂ *10 microfarad Capacitor read 8 microfaradsÂ *Supply Temp is 100* *Return temp is 72* *Cycled unit a final time *System is operationalÂ *Job is complete New indoor capacitor
1)Tune up 2) I checked all capacitors And Inspected blower wheel assembly i also checked for proper delta T 3)Job complete,unit is ready for coldest day of year.
-Inspected FireplaceÂ -Tested for Gas leaks/None detectedÂ -Tested for Carbon Monoxide/ No detected -Replaced terminals and completed test -Replaced lava rocks -Replaced Embers -Cleaned Glass -Vacumned Firebox -Cleaned Firebox -Tested the UnitÂ -Cleaned up work area -System is operationalÂ -Job is complete New Embers for fireplace New lava rocks for fireplace Clean soot and dirt off glass for fireplace
*Upon arrival I turned up the thermostat to 86* from 74* *Went to the Basement to observe the furnace in operationÂ *Inspected the filter it is clean *Checked for gas leaks/ None detected *Checked for Carbon Monoxide/ None detectedÂ *Checked for loose wiring/ none found *Checked resistance on all limit switches and they are good -Hot surface igniter read 49ohms *Checked the blower amp draw and it read 2A *Inspected the blower wheel and it is in fair conditionÂ *Supply Temp is 120* *Return temp is 80* *Cycled unit a final time *System is operationalÂ *Job is complete
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.