Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Home Services. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Home Services. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Home Services we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Home Services, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Great service, very professional
Raymond - Alexandria, VA
Alan - Alexandria, VA
Great and thank you.
Adam - Springfield, VA
Wollom - Alexandria, VA
Ashley was fantastic and the price very competitive.
Great Service by Adiel
Sylvia - Springfield, VA
Adiel explained answers to my questions on my level of understanding. Thorough tech.
Fireplace Inspection Upon Arrival Made sure the fireplace was operational Used CO detector to check for gas leaks Used detector to check for gas leaks Turn off unit to clean pilot assembly with compressed air Used multimeter to check thermopile
The economy solution is ideal if you want to take care of immediate issues only and plan for any additional needs in the future. * Flexible gas piping replacement * Gas fireplace gas valve replacement * Complete Gas Fireplace tune up We went to this client for a return visit We installed a new gas valve, flexible pipe and did a full tune up for the fireplace. Once we were done we made sure everything was good there was no gas leak, no carbon monoxide and fireplace was back running good. Everything was good to go.
Diagnostic for faint smell. Advised customer to have fireplace fully cleaned cleaned logs glass pilot burners. Also gas valve is faulty turn on and off when it wants too. Customer is aware and knows Firepalce is old. Replaced emebers and cleaned. Cycled fireplace working normally at this time The economy solution is ideal if you want to take care of immediate issues only and plan for any additional needs in the future.
Installation of chimney liner
Gas furnace replacement basement system
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.