Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Home Services. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Home Services. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Home Services we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Home Services, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Friendly and honest service!
Craig - Springfield, VA
Good, friendly, candid service that's hard to find anymore. Showed up on time, and gave me my service / replacement options in a no-pressure way. Would definitely recommend NICE as a contractor, and Kyle was great (I think he has a great future in the field).
David - Alexandria, VA
Great Service Today
Henry - Alexandria, VA
Ashley was very knowledgeable and answer a lot of questions and explain thing that I wasn’t aware of
Theresa - Springfield, VA
Fredy is very knowledgeable of his job. He’s so patient in making us understand our options and without being pushy to make a sale. We really appreciate his help and great service he provided.
Punctual, Professional, knowledgeable!
Marina - Alexandria, VA
Diagnostic fireplace replaced batteries on server and found wall switch defectiv. Advised customer to have it replaced office will call to schedule The economy solution is ideal if you want to take care of immediate issues only and plan for any additional needs in the future. *Wall switch for fireplace
Call back for furnace alert on thermostat. Found code of limit switch opening. Changed fan setting from low to high system cycled from 69 to 72F system is working normally at this time. Left fan on high for AC season might need to switch fan setting
Safety inspection Ah, check blower, check supply and return, check capacitor, check filter, check blower amp, check compressor and fan amp. Fireplace inspection check for gas leaks and CO leak, fireplace need thermocouple, customer will call back.
1)hvac diagnostic 2) client said system is still not heating I confirmed blower motor is not coming on I checked capacitor found it fine I advised to replace motor to ensure proper operations, client authorized repair. 3)Job not complete, we must come back to do work, at this time she is heating I left fan in ON position to prevent it from shutting down.
Comfort advantage club 1)tune up 2) I checked all capacitors and inspected blower wheel assembly system needs major work to prolong life of system, I advised to replace system to ensure proper operations, client authorized furnace install for Thursday 11/14/19 he also signed up for maintenance plan. 3)Job not complete, we must come back to do install.
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.