Air Conditioning Services in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioner needs to be serviced, call Nice Home Services. We offer upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer. Make sure you keep your AC unit properly maintained all year to ensure it’s functioning when you need it most. For all of your air conditioning needs — from repairs to installations — call Nice Home Services. We proudly provide service to the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Cooling Services
With effective cleaning, adjustment, and troubleshooting, our licensed and trained technicians catch minor issues before they graduate into sudden malfunctions or premature system failure. We ensure all components are working properly, minimizing the cost of operation and maximizing equipment life span. Call us for the following services:
- AC Maintenance & Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Signs Your AC System Needs Repairs
When the temperature climbs in the summer months it’s important to make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly. To avoid an unexpected breakdown, look for these signs that can signal your AC system needs repairs:
- Your home is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is no cold air coming from your AC system.
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube by your AC unit.
- You notice your home is cooling unevenly, with hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- You see an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your AC unit has required frequent repairs lately.
Ways to Save on Cooling Costs
During the summer months, you may notice an increase in your utility bills as you run your air conditioning system more often to keep your home cool. To reduce these costs, try following these tips:
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly (ideally every three months).
- Have your system inspected at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees to save energy.
- If you have an older system, replace it with a newer, more efficient one.
- Use fans to circulate the air and keep your home cool.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
There are many advantages to installing a new air conditioning system. In addition to peace of mind that the newer AC system is unlikely to breakdown unexpectedly in the hot summer months, there are also these added benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency – Newer models use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control – New AC units provide more consistent cooling throughout your home.
- Improved indoor air quality – New air conditioning systems can ensure your home has good indoor air quality with newer filters and technology. /strong>
- Longer shelf life – Newer models can last longer than older units.
- New technology and features – New AC systems have the latest technology and features to allow you to have the latest capabilities with your new unit.
Trustworthy, Professional Service
At Nice Home Services we pride ourselves on providing a positive start to finish experience for our customers. That starts with prompt and convenient appointment times and punctual arrival and concludes with conscientious cleanup and your total satisfaction. Know that our certified specialists adhere to proven service procedures and take a personalized approach to every job.
We address your specific concerns and goals, accurately diagnosis your cooling system, and prioritize long-term and reliable operation. With preventative maintenance from Nice Home Services, you can relax and enjoy your summer, knowing your air conditioner is working at its best. Contact us at (703) 634-5404 for skilled service at a price you can agree on.
for Alexandria & Springfield
Love this company- great service each time
Terri - Alexandria, VA
Used for service and then bought maintenance plans for my home and rental property. The guys that have come are knowledgeable and efficient as well as super nice. Try them, and I think you will be pleased as well.
Great installation experience
John - Springfield, VA
Whole house system installed next day, in one day. When I got home my house was cool!
Richard - Alexandria, VA
Had another great experience with Nice Home Services. Definitely our go-to company for all our HVAC and related needs. Thanks!
Great service. Thank you!
RS - Alexandria, VA
Great Service all questions answered!
Gary - Springfield, VA
John was awesome
At a minimum, all the gas or oil control components need to be replaced along with any refractory materials inside the boiler (lining the burner box) and any insulation in the boiler jacket as most of this insulation is fiberglass and fiberglass insulation will not have the same R-value after it gets wet as before. Anything electrical that was underwater needs to be replaced such as a pump or zone valves. So, the price to rebuild the whole boiler would outweigh the cost to replace it so our professional recommendation is to replace the boiler.
Inspected FireplaceÂ -Tested for Gas leaks/None detectedÂ -Tested for Carbon Monoxide/ No detected -Replaced Embers -Vacumned Firebox -Cleaned Firebox -Tested the UnitÂ -Cleaned up work area -System is operationalÂ -Job is complete
Capacitor Hard start kit 1)Tune up 2) I checked all capacitors and inspected blower wheel assembly I also checked refrigerant and confirmed outside capacitor is faulty and needs to be replaced client authorized repair. 3)Job complete, left thermostats on desired temperature.
2 ton 14 seer A/c Evaporator coil Professional installation
INSTALL FOR Thursday 8/15/19 -CASH DEAL - NO FINANCING - BRING PLYWOOD FOR WATER HEATER BASE TO REINFORCE PER CRAIG - IF ANY SIGNS OF ROT WE WILL CAP THE LINES AND CLIENT MUST GET CARPENTER BEFORE WATER HEATER INSTALL This is a PREMIUM solution and this option is not for everyone but we believe everyone should be able to see what is available and choose for themselves. Some of the benefits to you and yours are listed below for your consideration: Â Â - High Return On investment & Lower Utility Bills Â Â - â€œWhisper Quietâ€ up to 24 times quieter than the next premium model Â Â - â€œEco-Friendlyâ€ EPA ApprovedÂ 410A Coolant Â Â - 2 stages of computer-controlled heat - 1 Year â€œCanâ€™t Write a Checkâ€ Planned Maintenance â€“ 2 Visits per Year - 1 Year â€œCanâ€™t Write a Checkâ€ Emergency â€œNo Hassleâ€ Service - 5Years ANYTHING BREAKS â€œCanâ€™t Write a Checkâ€ Parts & Labor Warranty - LIFETIME Installation Materials Warranty â€“ Anything that is NOT the equipment
Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, our AC experts can get the job done quickly and accurately. Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.