Air Conditioning Installation in Alexandria and Springfield
When you need an AC unit replaced or installed, call Nice Heating & Air for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas. We offer upfront pricing and emergency services 24-hours a day.
Don’t get caught without air conditioning during a hot, sticky summer day. Make sure you have a reliable AC unit installed before the hot weather hits. For air conditioning replacement in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas, call Nice Heating & Air.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioning System
When your air conditioning system malfunctions, it can be difficult to determine when the system can be repaired and when it’s time to replace it. A professional can inspect the unit and help you make a decision. You can also look for these signs that can indicate it’s time to install a new AC system:
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old.
- Your AC system is losing efficiency and is resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your home is not reaching the desired temperature.
- Your air conditioning systems has recently needed multiple repairs.
- Your AC system needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your air conditioner leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the air conditioner that could be an issue with your motor.
- You feel cold air coming out of the unit, but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
There are many benefits to installing a new air conditioning system. For one, you have peace of mind knowing it’s unlikely your AC unit will breakdown unexpectedly during the summer months, resulting in repairs and an uncomfortable home. There are also additional advantages, including:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can also result in lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to allow your home to cool evenly.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Longer lifespan than older models.
- New technology and features.
Ask our experts about ductless mini-split AC systems for an alternative choice to traditional AC systems.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Is your air conditioning system running, but your home doesn’t feel cool? This is just one of the signs that you need to recharge your refrigerant. Other symptoms include:
- The temperature in your home doesn’t correlate with the temperature you set your thermostat to.
- The air conditioning system blows out warm or room temperature air.
- You notice frost build up on tubes, motors and other parts of your AC system. If you notice frost build up, contact professionals immediately to help you fix the problem. Coolants are gaseous in nature and might cause harm when handled inappropriately.
AC experts can help inspect your air conditioning system to determine if the issues you are experiencing are caused by a lack of refrigerant. If needed, professionals can then add more refrigerant.
Long-lasting Cooling Solutions
Nice Heating & Air customizes services to match your specific home and lifestyle. We work closely with you, determining proper sizing, explaining options, and offering a wide range of innovative features to enhance the enjoyment and usability of your home. We recommend only those products with proven track records and remain current with cutting edge technology. Take advantage of features such as zone control, variable speed operation, and WiFi accessibility to trim monthly costs while improving everyday life.
There is simply no challenge the team from Nice Heating & Air can’t handle, and through extensive experience and training, we complete all projects without delays or major disruption to your home. Nice Heating & Air is the key to superior summer comfort across Alexandria, VA.
When you need an air conditioning system installed or replaced, trust the AC experts at Nice Heating & Air to do the work. Call us at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.