AC Tune-Up and Maintenance in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioning system goes out, you need service ASAP. Call Nice Heating & Air for 24-hour emergency AC system maintenance services.
In the dog days of summer, a malfunctioning air conditioning system can be an emergency. Don’t suffer through the heat! Call Nice Heating & Air. Our AC experts provide 24-hour service, 365 days a year to ensure your Alexandria or Springfield, VA home stays comfortable. We provide upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
What Happens During a Professional AC Maintenance Visit
To keep your air conditioner running cool all summer long, it’s important to have your unit serviced regularly. It’s recommended you have your AC unit tuned up and serviced at least once a year. When scheduling a professional service appointment, you can expect the AC contractor to perform the following services:
- Check the air conditioner’s refrigerant levels to make sure it has the correct amount, and inspect the unit for leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Ensure the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Make sure the unit has the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Check the electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Add oil to the motors, examine belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Inspect the thermostat to ensure it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Why is AC Maintenance Important?
It is recommended you have your air conditioner serviced at least once a year for routine maintenance and a tune-up. Having a professional inspect the AC unit regularly is important because of the following:
- Keep the air conditioner running efficiently and economically.
- Ensure the AC is in good working order, which will help keep utility costs down and provide your property with maximized climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Make sure that your property and family members are safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major ones.
Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional air conditioning system? Learn about ductless mini-split AC systems.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs maintenances
Before you walk into a hot house in the middle of summer, it’s important to get your air conditioner tuned-up before it stops working completely. If you notice the following issues with your AC unit, you should book an appointment with an AC contractor:
- Not reaching desired temperature: If your home isn’t reaching the desired temperature, or if cold air is not coming from the unit, you should schedule an appointment with a professional.
- Not cooling evenly: You should have a professional inspect your air conditioner if your AC unit isn’t cooling your home evenly, or if you notice hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- Increase in utility bills: If you notice a steady increase in your utility bills you should have your AC unit inspected by a professional.
- Age: Your air conditioner will become less efficient and can require more frequent maintenances as it ages. Technicians can help you determine if replacing your unit with a newer model may be a better solution.
Not sure if your AC system should be tuned-up or replaced? Contact our experts to learn about our air conditioning installation services.
Call Us for Efficient, Accurate Service
Let the professionals from Nice Heating & Air restore and improve your comfort. When you’re faced with a sudden problem with any make or model of air conditioner, you need fast, affordable, and expert maintenance. Even minor issues lead to discomfort, higher running costs, degraded air quality, and further damage to equipment. Contact Nice Heating & Air at (703) 884-2376, and we’ll have a licensed, uniformed, and highly trained technician on your doorstep within three hours. Equipped with leading-edge diagnostic tools and a full range of quality replacement parts, we solve the majority of malfunctions in a single visit.
We appreciate your time and your business and earn your satisfaction through courteous and conscientious service. The team from Nice Heating & Air is always available to assist you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with emergency maintenance throughout Alexandria, VA. We’re There In 3 Or It’s Free!
We Offer 24/7
the Surrounding Areas
Maintenance Plan! It’s the NICEST way to gain comfort.
Customers With a NICE Experience
Customers With a NICE Experience
“I purchased my HVAC unit a year ago along with a Cozy Club maintenance plan. It's been running great and the customer service team is always quick to respond to questions. Today Rolando M. came by for the maintenance check and, as usual, he was neat, professional and maintained the COVID rules. He was also very nice, living up to the company name. I'm very happy with my experience with Nice.”
“I can't speak highly enough of this company. I requested an appointment, and it was scheduled for the next day. The technician was polite, honest, and a pure delight to work with. He didn't try to overcharge or tell me to replace something I didn't need to. He made service recommendations that were in line with industry standard prices so I could make an informed decision as he went about his service visit. Would recommend and will be using them again in the future. ”
“My technician arrived promptly at our appointed hour. He repaired a dirty and non-working gas fireplace. In addition, he found a small gas leak on our furnace line. Overall, exceptional service and quality work. I highly recommend their HVAC service.”
“Very impressive company! Nice responded to my call for a heating issue on very short notice. My tech, was right on time, extremely polite, and very hardworking. Customer service and satisfaction are clearly a priority.”
“They treat customers like a valuable asset, not like a number. Business the old-fashioned way, that will never go out of style.”
“Superb customer service. Before a service appointment, you receive a text message notification with photo of the tech that will be at your residence followed by a phone call. During a service appointment you'll updated and educated. If there is a concern, management will contact you promptly and follow up until issue resolved. Awesome and attentive team!!”