AC Tune Up and Repair in Alexandria and Springfield
When your air conditioning system goes out, you need service ASAP. Call Nice Home Services for 24-hour emergency AC system repair services.
In the dog days of summer, a malfunctioning air conditioning system can be an emergency. Don’t suffer through the heat! Call Nice Home Services. Our AC experts provide 24-hour service, 365 days a year to ensure your Alexandria or Springfield, VA home stays comfortable. We provide upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
What Happens During a Professional AC Maintenance Visit
To keep your air conditioner running cool all summer long, it’s important to have your unit serviced regularly. It’s recommended you have your AC unit tuned up and serviced at least once a year. When scheduling a professional service appointment, you can expect the AC contractor to perform the following services:
- Check the air conditioner’s refrigerant levels to make sure it has the correct amount, and inspect the unit for leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Ensure the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Make sure the unit has the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Check the electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Add oil to the motors, examine belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Inspect the thermostat to ensure it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Why is AC Maintenance Important?
It is recommended you have your air conditioner serviced at least once a year for routine maintenance and a tune-up. Having a professional inspect the AC unit regularly is important because of the following:
- Keep the air conditioner running efficiently and economically.
- Ensure the AC is in good working order, which will help keep utility costs down and provide your property with maximized climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Make sure that your property and family members are safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major ones.
Are you looking for an alternative to a traditional air conditioning system? Learn about ductless mini-split AC systems.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Before you walk into a hot house in the middle of summer, it’s important to get your air conditioner repaired before it stops working completely. If you notice the following issues with your AC unit, you should book an appointment with an AC contractor:
- Not reaching desired temperature: If your home isn’t reaching the desired temperature, or if cold air is not coming from the unit, you should schedule an appointment with a professional.
- Leak: If water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube then it is time to contact an expert for service.
- Not cooling evenly: You should have a professional inspect your air conditioner if your AC unit isn’t cooling your home evenly, or if you notice hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- Increase in utility bills: If you notice a steady increase in your utility bills you should have your AC unit inspected by a professional.
- Age: Your air conditioner will become less efficient and can require more frequent repairs as it ages. Technicians can help you determine if replacing your unit with a newer model may be a better solution.
Not sure if your AC system should be repaired or replaced? Contact our experts to learn about our air conditioning installation services.
Call Us for Efficient, Accurate Service
Let the professionals from Nice Home Services restore and improve your comfort. When you’re faced with a sudden problem with any make or model of air conditioner, you need fast, affordable, and expert repair. Even minor issues lead to discomfort, higher running costs, degraded air quality, and further damage to equipment. Contact Nice Home Services at (703) 634-5404, and we’ll have a licensed, uniformed, and highly trained technician on your doorstep within three hours. Equipped with leading-edge diagnostic tools and a full range of quality replacement parts, we solve the majority of malfunctions in a single visit.
We appreciate your time and your business and earn your satisfaction through courteous and conscientious service. The team from Nice Home Services is always available to assist you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with emergency repair throughout Alexandria, VA. We’re There In 3 Or It’s Free!