Arlington AC Repair & Replacement
When the sun is beating down, and your cool oasis is like an oven because the AC is out, you need to call Nice Heating & Air for 24 hour AC repair!
Nice Heating & Air has been serving the Arlington and surrounding areas for years, and with hundreds of satisfied clients and multiple awards, we’re sure we’re the right emergency AC repair company for you. Call us today and let us fix your AC problem no matter what it is.
If you have a question, that’s not answered on our website, contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help you.
How to Maintain Your AC for Longevity
Your AC is an expensive machine and you want it to last as long as possible. The best way to do that is to perform regular maintenance on it to ensure a long, reliable life. Here are some tips:
- Change the filter every month
- Make sure the ducts and vents are clear
- Check the fins and fix any that are bent or damaged
- Call a professional AC contractor and get on a regular maintenance plan
Signs You Need AC Replacement
Nobody likes the thought of getting a new air conditioner — it’s expensive and a hassle. But all machines break down eventually. Here are signs your AC unit may be on its last legs.
- The air conditioner blows out warm air
- Your AC can’t maintain the temperature your thermostat is set at
- The AC makes unusual sounds like squealing or grinding
- The AC cycles on and off too much
- You have poor or weak airflow
- Your AC is leaking coolant or liquid
We don’t like to brag about our company, but we’re happy when our customers do! Check out our customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
When to Replace Your AC
As mentioned, people try to avoid expensive replacement when they can, but sometimes it’s inevitable. Here’s when it’s better to replace rather than repair your current air conditioner:
- If you’re repairing your system more and more frequently
- If the cost of the repairs are going up because of the age of your system
- If the cost of the repair is going to be half or more than half the cost of a new system
- If your energy bills continue to rise because your AC is becoming less efficient
[serviceareareviewcombo city=”Arlington” state=”VA” checkincount=”5″ reviewcount=”5″ zoomlevel=”12″]
Don’t let a broken AC leave you hot under the collar! Call Nice Heating & Air for 24 hour AC repair in the Arlington, VA area at (703) 436-8133.