5 Great Reasons to get a Gas Log Fireplace Installed
WINTER IS COMING AND IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS, IT GETS COLD!
With temperatures dropping below freezing throughout the winter on a regular basis, there needs to be a way to welcome warmth into your home, other than running your furnace. Getting a Gas log fireplace is worth the investment. The benefits out way the sometimes high price tag.
Some quick pros to consider:
- Increase your homes value
- Add appeal to any room
- Make the room more comfortable and cozy
- Inexpensive to run in the winter
And here is why having a gas log fireplace installed in your home will benefit you now and far into the future:
- A fireplace in your home will not only add value to your home, but if you end up selling your home, it will be more desirable to a buyer. Our gas log fireplaces have been known to increase the value of your home by 6-12%.
- Gas log fireplaces don’t break the bank as much as you may be thinking. For the type of transformation that your home will undergo, one of our fireplaces will be worth it. You’ll be able to make the theatrical transformation in one of your rooms just by adding one of our fireplaces.
- When you add one of our gas log fireplaces to your home, you will be changing the environment to be warm and cozy; your whole family will feel the impact and love it!
- Back on the topic gas log fireplaces not breaking the bank, they actually tend to pay for themselves soon after you buy them, especially if you sell your home. Appraisers love to see gas fireplaces in homes and yours is no exceptions.
- Saving money is a fan favorite! They are inexpensive to run throughout the cold winter days and usually cost about 20 cents per hour to keep cozy!
You can save money on your heating, and gas bills by installing a gas log fireplace. With a Gas Log Fireplace Installed, you can add many great features to your home and even earn value to your home in the process. Read the full article on Heat-n-Glo’s blog, here.
the Surrounding Areas
Maintenance Plan! It’s the NICEST way to gain comfort.
Customers With a NICE Experience
Customers With a NICE Experience
“I purchased my HVAC unit a year ago along with a Cozy Club maintenance plan. It's been running great and the customer service team is always quick to respond to questions. Today Rolando M. came by for the maintenance check and, as usual, he was neat, professional and maintained the COVID rules. He was also very nice, living up to the company name. I'm very happy with my experience with Nice.”
“I can't speak highly enough of this company. I requested an appointment, and it was scheduled for the next day. The technician was polite, honest, and a pure delight to work with. He didn't try to overcharge or tell me to replace something I didn't need to. He made service recommendations that were in line with industry standard prices so I could make an informed decision as he went about his service visit. Would recommend and will be using them again in the future. ”
“My technician arrived promptly at our appointed hour. He repaired a dirty and non-working gas fireplace. In addition, he found a small gas leak on our furnace line. Overall, exceptional service and quality work. I highly recommend their HVAC service.”
“Very impressive company! Nice responded to my call for a heating issue on very short notice. My tech, was right on time, extremely polite, and very hardworking. Customer service and satisfaction are clearly a priority.”
“They treat customers like a valuable asset, not like a number. Business the old-fashioned way, that will never go out of style.”
“Superb customer service. Before a service appointment, you receive a text message notification with photo of the tech that will be at your residence followed by a phone call. During a service appointment you'll updated and educated. If there is a concern, management will contact you promptly and follow up until issue resolved. Awesome and attentive team!!”