24 Hour AC Services in Burke
If a failing AC unit has you hot under the collar, call Nice Heating & Air for 24 hour AC repair now!
For too many Burke, VA residents, their AC systems fail just when they depend on them the most. And when that happens, they need an emergency AC repair company who will be there right now, day or night, to fix the problem. At Nice Heating & Air, our expert technicians have seen every type of AC problem you can imagine, so there isn’t anything we can’t fix. Call us with your emergency repair anytime.
If you’re still on the fence about making us your ‘go-to’ AC contractor, check out our customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
Is Your AC About to Fail? Here’s How to Know for Sure
Your AC is a rugged machine that’s built to last for years, but eventually, all machines break down. Fortunately, your AC gives warning signs it’s about to fail, and that’s why it’s essential you call a central AC repair company as soon as you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Lukewarm or hot air coming out of the system
- Inconsistent temperatures from room to room
- Leaking refrigerant or other liquids
- Squealing or grinding noises
Are You Better off With a Repair or Replacement?
The average AC unit lasts about 15 years, and after that, most experts recommend upgrading to a new, higher efficiency system. However, many people don’t want to put out the expense of a new system and would rather continue to repair the old one. Here are times when that’s a bad idea.
- When the cost of the repair is 50% or more than that of a replacement
- When your energy bills are going up because your system is becoming less efficient
- When it’s getting harder to get parts for your aging unit
- When you’re repairing your unit frequently
If you’re worried about the cost of an air conditioning installation and replacement, check out our financing options.
How to Maintain Your AC
The key to keeping your AC running efficiently for a long time is routine maintenance. Here are some tips to keep your unit in tip-top shape.
- Keep your filters clean — replace them every month
- Keep your AC coils clean
- Check the fins and repair any that are bent
- Schedule maintenance service regularly with a professional AC contractor
[serviceareareviewcombo city=”Burke” state=”VA” checkincount=”5″ reviewcount=”5″ zoomlevel=”12″]
Don’t panic if your AC suddenly fails! Call the experts at Nice Heating & Air and ask about their emergency AC repair service. Call today at (703) 436-8133 to schedule service in Burke, VA.