HOW TO ENTER
- The official Nice Heating & Air Vintage Furnace Contest ( “Contest”) will begin on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. All contest entries must be received by 5:00 pm ET on Friday, March 11, 2022
- To participate in the Contest, submit the online entry form below. All fields must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
- The winning entry must be for a home located in Fairfax County or Prince William County.
- The furnace unit must be in use and in working condition.
- All eligible entrants must be 21+ and own and occupy the home in which the old furnace is located.
- All entrants must schedule a FREE system check provided by a Nice Heating & Air technician to verify the age of the furnace unit. The check must be completed before 5:00 PM ET on Friday, March 18, 2022. All decisions made regarding the unit’s age made by Nice Heating & Air will be final.
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Contest administrator.
- Entrants may submit one entry form per house.
- Entrants will be required to complete the full online entry form, which must include first and last name, a valid email address, phone number, street, city, and zip code in which the home resides. Nice Heating & Air, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that does not complete the online form in full.
- Furnace must be a forced-air heating system. Forced hot water/boiler systems are not eligible.
- The furnace unit must be in use and in working condition.
- All eligible entrants must own and occupy the home in which the old furnace is located.
- The Contest is open to homeowners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date on the entry of the Contest, who are legal US residents, and who submit an entry for a home located in Fairfax County or Prince William County.
- Winners must possess a valid ID to show proof of residency.
- Employees of Nice Heating & Air and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the contest.
- One prize will be awarded to the winning entrant. The prize consists of a single zone Rheem brand gas furnace unit including delivery and installation as described below. The approximate retail value of the prize is up to $3708.
- Removal of existing equipment. Reconnect to existing ductwork, making an airtight plenum transition and sealing of all new duct with mastic.
- Reconnect electrical ( Not responsible for the condition of existing electrical lines).
- Reconnect condensate drain system ( Not responsible for the condition of the existing condensate drain. )
- Meet all code requirements, including pulling all necessary permits and help to arrange inspections when possible.
- Complete system check, test, and start-up.
- Manufacturer provides a 10-year parts warranty to the original winner only.
- Accessories carry a 1-year parts warranty only.
- Nice Heating & Air will provide a 1- year labor warranty with the installation.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The winner will be selected based on the oldest verified furnace unit recorded by Nice Heating & Air.
- The winner will be notified by phone by March 25, 2022.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the entry period.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 days of notification.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Decisions of Nice Heating & Air with respect to the Contest are final.
- Winner is solely responsible for any cost(s) associated with building or construction permits required by any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, as well as any tax liabilities resulting from accepting the price.
- Nice Heating & Air reserves the right to end any contest or amend rules upon announcement by publication at nicehomeservices.com/contest.
- Copies of the written contest rules and the winner is available during regular business hours at Nice Heating & Air main office: 8245 Backlick Road, Unit A Lorton, VA 22079
Customers With a NICE Experience
Customers With a NICE Experience
“Service was outstanding from the time of arrival which you could track arrival time live on a website link they send you so you know when they will arrive. Technical knowledge was very high, quick and efficient Kyle and his partner both handled the install of a Sensi Predict as if it was a walk in the park. I highly recommend Kyle from Nice Heating & Air for all HVAC issues and for new installs, him and his team are an amazing company and will think of them first if any issues arise in the future for sure....”
“Professional and polite. Excellent communication throughout the maintenance visit. Definitely recommend.”
“Rolando Medrano was very professional and followed the CDC protocol of 6 feet social distance and had a mask and put disposable shoe covers before entering the house. He made sure to address all of our issues and provided answers for all our questions. He came on time and called before he came to update on timing and his status! He was a great help!”
“Highly recommend Nice Home Services for your HVAC needs. Have been member of their annual maintenance plan for three years now and been extremely pleased with their approach to business. They are professional, knowledgeable, and relatable. The service specialists take their time to fully diagnose the issue and explain the situation in a way that is easy to understand. Never had an instance where they try to push product and instead look for ways to recommend how to save you money. Need anything done on your home's HVAC, call the folks at Nice Home Services and know you're making the right choice.”
“Love , Love the NICE Heating & Air company for their kind & trustworthy technicians, their unbeatable price & overall knowledge they’ve amazed me every time with their fabulous job on my house, I’ll recommend them without hesitations, try this company you won’t regret for sure.”
“Dionte and his helper (Josh) did a superb job with the installation. The result is both functional and as cosmetically pleasing as the ideal water heater installation can be. They were VERY careful moving the old one out and the new one in so as to assure no damage was initiated neither to the heater nor to our dwelling. He explained his intended design prior to execution and executed it flawlessly. This was followed by a comprehensive explanation of the functional options available through the control panel and Ipad app. Cleanup at conclusion of the install was appropriate and comprehensive. This team represented both Nice Heating and Rheem VERY positively!”
“I had the pleasure of meeting another NICE Heating and Air Service Technician today, Mr. Jeremy Castellon. Jeremy, thank you again for addressing my questions and concerns regarding my gas fireplace. I appreciate your patience and knowledgeability about gas fireplaces. Jeremy was very professional and competent.”
“The technician was very professional and took his time to explain the issue and how he will about to fix it. He also offered means to save by signing on their maintenance program. He was polite, careful to keep the carpet clean. I will recommend this company to friends and family.”
“Loves me some NICE Home Services! I’ve been part of their maintenance plan for almost 9 years now & they're great. Reliable, professional, & friendly; they take care of all my HVAC & gas fireplace needs m, including a spring & fall tuneup. Highly recommend!”
“I purchased my HVAC unit a year ago along with a Cozy Club maintenance plan. It's been running great and the customer service team is always quick to respond to questions. Today Rolando M. came by for the maintenance check and, as usual, he was neat, professional and maintained the COVID rules. He was also very nice, living up to the company name. I'm very happy with my experience with Nice.”
“I can't speak highly enough of this company. I requested an appointment, and it was scheduled for the next day. The technician was polite, honest, and a pure delight to work with. He didn't try to overcharge or tell me to replace something I didn't need to. He made service recommendations that were in line with industry standard prices so I could make an informed decision as he went about his service visit. Would recommend and will be using them again in the future. ”
“My technician arrived promptly at our appointed hour. He repaired a dirty and non-working gas fireplace. In addition, he found a small gas leak on our furnace line. Overall, exceptional service and quality work. I highly recommend their HVAC service.”
“Very impressive company! Nice responded to my call for a heating issue on very short notice. My tech, was right on time, extremely polite, and very hardworking. Customer service and satisfaction are clearly a priority.”
“They treat customers like a valuable asset, not like a number. Business the old-fashioned way, that will never go out of style.”
“Superb customer service. Before a service appointment, you receive a text message notification with photo of the tech that will be at your residence followed by a phone call. During a service appointment you'll updated and educated. If there is a concern, management will contact you promptly and follow up until issue resolved. Awesome and attentive team!!”