Ductless Mini Split AC Systems in Alexandria and Springfield
Need for a cost-effective way to cool your home? Give us a call to see if a ductless mini-split is right for you.
Are you looking for an alternative to central AC? Our experts can help answer your questions and help you determine if a ductless mini-split could be the right option for your home. We offer repair and installation services in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas. Call Nice Home Services to book an appointment.
Is your air conditioning system acting up? Ask our experts about our AC repair services.
Ways to Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split AC System
To keep your ductless mini split air conditioning system functioning efficiently, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. Some ways you can maintain your system include:
- Regularly change the filter: Changing the filter each month can reduce your electric bills while keeping your home cool and comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Scheduling routine mini split AC maintenance keeps it functioning properly.
- Check interior components: During an annual tune-up, our technician will check the unit’s interior components to ensure the system is working correctly.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Systems
There are many advantages to opting for a ductless mini-split air conditioning system instead of a traditional unit. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower utility bills: Ductless mini split AC systems are more efficient than traditional AC units, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: Mini splits allow you to set various temperatures in rooms throughout your home.
- Easy installation: These systems do not require ductwork, making installation fast and simple with minimal alterations to your home.
- Quiet operation: Ductless models operate more quietly than traditional air conditioning systems.
- Small: Mini splits are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, usually on a wall or ceiling.
Do you to replace your air conditioning system? Our experts can help!
Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split AC
You can save money by installing one of these units instead of a traditional AC system due to their energy efficiency. It is estimated that the average home will save up to 50 percent each month on their electric bill due to the energy efficiency and climate control capabilities of a ductless mini-split system. Zoned cooling options let you set lower temperatures in areas of your home that are currently being used and higher temperatures in other areas.
Leave the installation and repairs of a ductless mini-split AC system to the professionals! Call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for appointments in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.