Great Falls Heating & Furnace Repair
Don’t let Old Man Winter get the best of you this year! Fight back with a heating tune-up and maintenance service appointment from Nice Heating & Air!
Keeping your furnace or heater well-maintained is key to ensuring it works as needed when needed most, and lasts as long as possible. At Nice Heating & Air, our expert technicians are standing by ready to help you get your heater ready for the cold months ahead. And if you have trouble now, we’re available with 24-hour heating repair any time!
Want to know more about our company? Check out our About Us page and then call for an appointment.
How to Keep Your Furnace Maintained
Keeping your furnace well-maintained is critical to ensuring it keeps you and your family warm all winter long, and to stave off expensive repairs and replacement. Here are some tips to keeping your furnace in good working order.
- Change out dirty filters for clean ones every month
- Check the thermostat to ensure it’s working as it should
- Clean the blower assembly
- Keep your ducts clear by using a vacuum cleaner
- If your furnace has vents, make sure they’re free from obstruction
Call a professional heating contractor and ask if they offer heating tune-up and maintenance service
When to Call for Emergency Heating Repair
Whether you’ve come home to a freezing home or your furnace isn’t keeping you comfortable, sometimes you need a repair crew to come out right away. Here are times when you need to call for help without delay:
- If your furnace is blowing cold air
- If your furnace makes unusual sounds like squealing or grinding
- If your furnace cycles on and off quickly
- If your furnace won’t shut off
- If your furnace’s pilot light won’t stay lit
- You smell gas odors in the home
If you notice any of these signs, call Nice Heating & Air for 24-hour heating repair and our award-winning techs will be there in no time!
Don’t fret over the expense of hiring a furnace service company; we have financing options to help in every situation.
When Replacement Makes Better Sense Than Repair
We all want to save money, which is why we’d rather repair expensive appliances like heaters and furnaces than replace them. However, sometimes replacement is the better option and here’s how to know:
- If your furnace or heater is over 15 years old, replacement makes more sense
- If your energy bills continue to rise because your system is inefficient, getting a new, high-efficiency system will save you money
- If the cost of the repair is half or more than half of a replacement, a replacement makes more financial sense
- If the frequency of the repairs to your current system is getting out of hand
Whether you need a basic tune-up or a full-blown heating installation and replacement; Nice Heating & Air is the company thousands of people depend on in the Great Falls, VA area. Call today at (703) 436-8133.