Heating Services in Alexandria and Springfield
For all of your heating and furnace repairs and installations, call Nice Heating & Air. We offer 24-hour emergency services in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.
We might not think about our heating systems until the weather gets cold, but it’s important to keep your heating and furnace systems properly maintained all year to ensure they function when you need them. For your heating repairs and installations, call Nice Heating & Air. We provide 24-hour emergency services to Alexandria and Springfield, VA.
Our Heating Services
Having your heating system professionally serviced each year is the best way to protect your comfort, safety, and investment. Rather than face sudden furnace malfunctions, live with diminished heating capacity, or pay unnecessarily high monthly bills, let the professionals from Nice Heating & Air maintain your equipment in peak condition. Our licensed and experienced technicians work on all makes and models, adhere to proven effective service procedures, and uphold exacting standards of quality. We offer a full menu of heating services to keep you warm:
- Heating Maintenance & Repair
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Tune-Up & Repair
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split Heating & Air Systems
- Gas Fireplace Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration Systems
Don’t take another cold shower! Call us today for water heater services.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Affect Your Home
When cold temperatures set in, you don’t want to be dealing with a malfunctioning heating system. A poor performing heater can have many impacts on your home, including:
- Lower temperature in your home, causing the comfort levels to drop.
- Your family can become ill, either from too cold of temperatures or from issues caused by the heater, such as carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Reduced indoor air quality.
- Risk of fire.
- An increase in utility bills.
Common Issues With Heating Systems
No one wants to deal with a malfunctioning heating system — especially during the winter — but there are some common problems that heating contractors can help diagnose and repair. Some issues you might experience that require professional services can include:
- Uneven heating: If your home is heating unevenly with hot and cold spots, it could indicate that your system is failing.
- Shuts down: If your heater shuts off frequently, it could signal faulty wiring, a failing pilot light for gas-powered systems, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- House takes a long time to heat: If your home takes a long time to heat, or if your heating system takes a long time to heat up, it can be a symptom of leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or an issue with the belts and bearings.
In the market for a new system? We have financing options available.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Replaced
Replacing your furnace might not be at the top of your to-do list this year, but there are signs you shouldn’t ignore that can signal it’s time to install a new unit.
Some of these symptoms include:
- Age: If you have an older furnace, it can be more cost-efficient to replace the unit rather than repairing it.
- Loss of efficiency: If your furnace is no longer properly heating your home — and your utility bills are increasing — it can be time to replace the unit.
- Cracked: A crack in your furnace can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, which can be a dangerous situation for your family and your home. One way to detect a carbon monoxide leak is if you notice the pilot light has turned from blue to yellow. If you notice this, you should immediately evacuate your home.
- Multiple repairs: If you are frequently having to repair your furnace, it can be more cost-effective to replace the unit.
Call Us for Seasonal Tune-Ups
At Nice Heating & Air, we recognize the importance of reliable, long-term solutions to temperature control. Through conscientious cleaning, troubleshooting, and adjustment, our certified technicians optimize equipment performance, keeping operational costs at a minimum, extending service life, combating sudden malfunctions, enhancing air quality, ensuring safety, and fulfilling the requirements of your manufacturer’s warranty. These benefits add up to savings in your pocket and a more enjoyable home. Let the professionals from Nice Heating & Air make it simple to take the best possible care of your furnace. Plus, take advantage of our same-day service throughout Springfield and Alexandria, VA!
When you need a heating system installed or replaced, trust the heating experts at Nice Heating & Air to do the work. Call us at 703-634-5404 for service in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.