Heating Maintenance and Repair in Alexandria and Springfield
When your heater malfunctions you need it repaired ASAP. Call Nice Home Services for 24-hour emergency services in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.
Sitting in a chilly house in the winter months is not comfortable, and it can be a health risk for your family. Instead of enduring cold temperatures, when your heating system malfunctions have it repaired immediately. Call Nice Home Services at for appointments in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas. We provide 24-hour emergency services and upfront pricing!
Ways a Broken Heater Can Impact Your Home
A malfunctioning heater can be a nuisance to your home and your family. While the most noticeable issue can be cold temperatures in your home, a poor performing heater can also have additional impacts:
- Declining comfort levels as the temperature in your home drops.
- Risk of illness from too cold of temperatures or from issues caused by the heater, such as carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Reduced indoor air quality.
- Risk of fire.
- Higher utility bills.
Signs Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
When you wake up to a freezing cold house in the middle of winter, you typically know your heater needs to be repaired. But there are other not-so-obvious signs to watch for that can also signal you need to contact a heating repair company. These can include:
- Your home doesn’t get warmer.
- Heat is not being evenly distributed throughout the home, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- Your system begins to make loud and unpleasant sounds.
- Your monthly utility bills continue to rise without any change in use.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the thermostat settings.
- You have leaking ductwork.
Is your furnace malfunctioning? Call us today for speedy furnace repair services.
What to Expect During a Routine Maintenance Visit
Every heating repair company performs services a little bit differently, but there are certain things you can expect to happen when a heating contractor performs routine maintenance on your heater. This can include:
- Shutting off the power. This is a safety measure for you, your family and the heating expert.
- Inspecting the inner components. The heating contractor will inspect the inside of your heater, looking at the inner components to diagnose any issues.
- Replacing worn out parts or belts. It’s better to replace a worn out part during a heater tune-up than when it breaks later, so heating experts will inspect the parts to see if anything should be replaced.
When it’s time to replace your heating system, contact our heating contractors to learn about our heater installation services.
There’s no room in your busy lifestyle for the disruption caused by furnace malfunctions. Your time, comfort, and budget are a top priority at Nice Home Services. If you experience any difficulties with any make, model, or style of heating system, call on us with complete confidence.
Heating Services You Can Count On
Through personalized service, we ensure rewarding, cost-effective and long-term results. Prompt scheduling and punctual arrival across Fairfax County make our services convenient. Equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostics and a full range of quality replacement parts, our certified technicians pinpoint and resolve issues without multiple visits. Plus, we always have a technician at your doorstep within three hours. We’re There In 3 Or It’s Free!
When you need 24-hour heating repair services, call Nice Home Services at 703-634-5404 for appointments in the Alexandria and Springfield, VA areas.