Springfield, VA 22153
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Responsible for the overall coordination of the warehouse’s on-site activities; managing receipt, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all purchasing transactions with local vendors. Must have experience in the HVAC industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supervising personnel and assisting in the areas of staging, shipping, and receiving equipment, parts and supplies while facilitating and handling customer’s orders in a prompt manner.
- Purchasing parts and ordering parts
- Handle execution of outbound freight shipments
- Responsible for supervising inventory control.
- Assist in entering inventory into software system.
- Practices safe material handling techniques as well as training warehouse personnel
- Maintain accurate M/S, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for completed pick tickets are properly turned in for invoicing
- Responsible for managing freight claims for damaged goods.
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
- Responsible for maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Must have a clean driving record
-Basic Computer skills are a MUST
-Must know many HVAC parts
-Language skills: Ability to read and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Good communication skills.
-Math Skills: Must possess basic math skills. Ability to perform these basic operations using units of American money, weight measures, and volume.
-Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401k After one year of employment
- One week paid vacation after one year of employment
- Competitive Wages
- An exciting and challenging work environment
- Continuous training and opportunity for advancement
- Stay busy all year long