Springfield, VA 22153
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH 2 OR MORE YEARS LEAD INSTALLER EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY – WE HAVE ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE AND APPLYING FOR POSITION NOT QUALIFIED FOR WILL ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION FOR ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Check out our employee reviews on INDEED and Glass Door:
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE HVAC INSTALLER AT NICE HEATING AND AIR:
- You install RESIDENTIAL HVAC systems for local clients
- You have opportunities to earn extra income by achieving sales goals
- You will process “paperwork” after completion of calls
- You will train
- You will sell
- You will learn
- You will grow
- Clients in need of personalized service
- A strong reputation to protect
- Growing company with leadership and growth opportunities
- Need for smart hungry team member to help get us to the next level
- Good paying, secure career path for “A” players
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Working well under pressure
- Keeping Zen-like professionalism even with the most difficult to handle clients and coworkers
- Being Punctual
- Staying positive
- Being Self Motivated
Your Job Duties are as Follows:
- Duties: Instal and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both light commercial and residential customers.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of job.
- Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer, what the issues are and what is needed to correct them.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
- Springfield, VA 22153
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- EPA 608
** sign on bonus earned after probation period is completed