When you need fast, professional service with AC or furnace repair, there’s only one name that should be at the top of your contact list: Nice Heating & Air!
At Nice Heating & Air, we know how inconvenient it is for the AC or furnace to go out when you need it most. That’s why we provide quick, expert help when it’s convenient for you so your issue gets resolved the way you expect it the first time. The next time you need fast and friendly help with your AC or HVAC system, remember the name Nice Heating & Air.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right company to help you out of a jam, check out our customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
Serving Cities Throughout Northern Virginia
We serve a wide range of cities here in Virginia. If you don’t see your area listed below, simply call us and ask!
- Alexandria: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Annandale: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Arlington: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Burke: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Centreville: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Chantilly: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Dale City: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Fairfax: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Falls Church: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Franconia: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Fredericksburg: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Great Falls: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Lake Ridge: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Lorton: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Manassas: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Manassas Park: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- McLean: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Merrifield: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Montclair: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Newington: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- North Springfield: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Oakton: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Reston: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Springfield: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Stafford: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Tysons Corner: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Vienna: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Upper Marlboro: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- West Springfield: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
- Woodbridge: Heating, Cooling & Indoor Air Quality
When to Call for Heating & AC Repair
Everyone wants to save a few bucks by fixing little household issues themselves, but sometimes, the problem is too big and complex to be handled by an amateur DIY-er. Here are some times when it’s better to enlist the help of a pro for AC or furnace repair.
- No hot or cold air: If your HVAC system isn’t blowing the temperature air you require, it could be an issue with the thermostat or something deeper in the system.
- Foul odors: An AC or furnace that emits foul-smelling air shows a problem that could impact your family’s health.
- Fluid leaks: Refrigerant leaks from your AC is a serious issue that can only be handled by a professional.
- Replacement: If your system isn’t up to the job anymore, and a replacement is needed, call a professional for best results.
What’s our story? Find out more about our company by checking out our About Us page and then call us with your problem.
Why Call Nice Heating & Air?
At Nice Heating & Air, we know that here in the Virginia area, you have a variety of HVAC specialists you can call when you have a heating or AC problem. However, when you call us, you get a company that offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not only that but we’ve been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2011-2018. Our expert techs will provide multiple solutions for your problem to deliver the best option for you.
Before you call anyone else, call Nice Heating & Air and find out why we’re so recommended among your friends and neighbors. Call us today at (703) 884-2376.
We Offer Nice & Friendly Service!
the Surrounding Areas
Maintenance Plan! It’s the NICEST way to gain comfort.
Customers With a NICE Experience
Customers With a NICE Experience
“Five stars--could not be happier! Josh and Kyle were very professional, provided several options to improve performance of HVAC, no pressure or time constraints, worked efficiently, were able to explain in clear terms what they found, including when items were performing in fine fashion and nothing needed to be done. Thanks for a happy camper”
“Service was outstanding from the time of arrival which you could track arrival time live on a website link they send you so you know when they will arrive. Technical knowledge was very high, quick and efficient Kyle and his partner both handled the install of a Sensi Predict as if it was a walk in the park. I highly recommend Kyle from Nice Heating & Air for all HVAC issues and for new installs, him and his team are an amazing company and will think of them first if any issues arise in the future for sure....”
“Professional and polite. Excellent communication throughout the maintenance visit. Definitely recommend.”
“Rolando Medrano was very professional and followed the CDC protocol of 6 feet social distance and had a mask and put disposable shoe covers before entering the house. He made sure to address all of our issues and provided answers for all our questions. He came on time and called before he came to update on timing and his status! He was a great help!”
“Highly recommend Nice Home Services for your HVAC needs. Have been member of their annual maintenance plan for three years now and been extremely pleased with their approach to business. They are professional, knowledgeable, and relatable. The service specialists take their time to fully diagnose the issue and explain the situation in a way that is easy to understand. Never had an instance where they try to push product and instead look for ways to recommend how to save you money. Need anything done on your home's HVAC, call the folks at Nice Home Services and know you're making the right choice.”
“Love , Love the NICE Heating & Air company for their kind & trustworthy technicians, their unbeatable price & overall knowledge they’ve amazed me every time with their fabulous job on my house, I’ll recommend them without hesitations, try this company you won’t regret for sure.”
“Dionte and his helper (Josh) did a superb job with the installation. The result is both functional and as cosmetically pleasing as the ideal water heater installation can be. They were VERY careful moving the old one out and the new one in so as to assure no damage was initiated neither to the heater nor to our dwelling. He explained his intended design prior to execution and executed it flawlessly. This was followed by a comprehensive explanation of the functional options available through the control panel and Ipad app. Cleanup at conclusion of the install was appropriate and comprehensive. This team represented both Nice Heating and Rheem VERY positively!”
“I had the pleasure of meeting another NICE Heating and Air Service Technician today, Mr. Jeremy Castellon. Jeremy, thank you again for addressing my questions and concerns regarding my gas fireplace. I appreciate your patience and knowledgeability about gas fireplaces. Jeremy was very professional and competent.”
“The technician was very professional and took his time to explain the issue and how he will about to fix it. He also offered means to save by signing on their maintenance program. He was polite, careful to keep the carpet clean. I will recommend this company to friends and family.”
“Loves me some NICE Home Services! I’ve been part of their maintenance plan for almost 9 years now & they're great. Reliable, professional, & friendly; they take care of all my HVAC & gas fireplace needs m, including a spring & fall tuneup. Highly recommend!”
“I purchased my HVAC unit a year ago along with a Cozy Club maintenance plan. It's been running great and the customer service team is always quick to respond to questions. Today Rolando M. came by for the maintenance check and, as usual, he was neat, professional and maintained the COVID rules. He was also very nice, living up to the company name. I'm very happy with my experience with Nice.”
“I can't speak highly enough of this company. I requested an appointment, and it was scheduled for the next day. The technician was polite, honest, and a pure delight to work with. He didn't try to overcharge or tell me to replace something I didn't need to. He made service recommendations that were in line with industry standard prices so I could make an informed decision as he went about his service visit. Would recommend and will be using them again in the future. ”
“My technician arrived promptly at our appointed hour. He repaired a dirty and non-working gas fireplace. In addition, he found a small gas leak on our furnace line. Overall, exceptional service and quality work. I highly recommend their HVAC service.”
“Very impressive company! Nice responded to my call for a heating issue on very short notice. My tech, was right on time, extremely polite, and very hardworking. Customer service and satisfaction are clearly a priority.”
“They treat customers like a valuable asset, not like a number. Business the old-fashioned way, that will never go out of style.”
“Superb customer service. Before a service appointment, you receive a text message notification with photo of the tech that will be at your residence followed by a phone call. During a service appointment you'll updated and educated. If there is a concern, management will contact you promptly and follow up until issue resolved. Awesome and attentive team!!”